A Leader in the Fire Protection
Industry throughout Atlantic Canada
For more than 40 years, K&D Pratt has been a leader in the fire protection industry throughout Atlantic Canada. Our Fire Products Group is continually evaluating new products and services to ensure that our customers have access to the most recent industry developments.
Our combination of experience & diversified product offerings ensure that our customers in the Industrial, Commercial, Municipal and Offshore Fire Sectors can depend on us to partner with them in addressing and solving their Fire Protection needs.
We understand that individual customers may have 'unique' needs, requiring custom solutions. Working in partnership with suppliers and clients, we deliver personalized solutions to your operation's specific needs.
Our experienced team provides unparalleled customer service throughout the Atlantic region, including on-site assessments, consultations and product trials, ensuring only the best solutions.
Fire Products Group
Capitalizing on our long history and expertise in the Fire Protection business, we have aligned ourselves with many of the leading fire equipment manufacturers to bring our customers field tested and proven products meeting today's rigorous Fire Equipment Standards.
Fire & Emergency Products including:
- Municipal and Industrial Emergency Response Vehicles
- Slip-On CAFS and Fire Pump Systems
- Portable & Fixed Fire Pumps - Municipal and Forestry
- Nozzles, Monitors, Tools & Adapters
- Flow meters & water flow testing equipment
- Extrication and Forcible Entry Tools including Fire Dept. Ladders & Firefighting Ventilation Saws
- Portable Ventilation and Positive Pressure Fan Systems & Smoke Machines
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus - Sales and Service
- Breathing Air Compressors and accessories
- Portable & Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
- Large Industrial Dry Chemical Skid Units
- Hazmat & Decon Equipment
- Emergency Response Shelters
- Portable & Fixed Safety Showers
- Search and Rescue Equipment
- Forest Fire Fighting Equipment
- Aerial Ignition Devices
- Interior Hose Cabinets and Accessories, Hose Reels etc
- Fiberglass (GRP) Fire, Safety and Marine Equipment Storage Cabinets
- Exterior Hose & Hydrant Houses
- Municipal, Industrial & Forestry Fire Hose
- Fire Hose testers
- Firefighting Apparel, all meeting the latest Industry Standards
- Hazmat & Disposable Clothing
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Class A, Class B and Haz-Mat Foam concentrates and all related Foam Fire Fighting hardware
- Fixed Foam Systems for Industrial Applications
- Emergency Light Bars, Strobes etc
- U.L. Listed Firefighter's Lights & Lanterns
- Portable and Fixed Emergency Scene Lighting
- EMS &Trauma, First Aid Response Equipment & Solutions
- Portable & Fixed Gas Detection Monitors and Systems
- Rescue Intervention Equipment for both Upwards and Downwards evacuation i.e. ropes, harnesses, pulleys, ascenders, carabiners, helmets, headlights etc.
- Wide Variety of Spill Control Products
- Ice Rescue Equipment and Rescue Boats
- Fire Training Equipment
- Consulting Services
K&D Pratt is committed to providing an extensive line-up of specialized safety products, backed by full technical support, training and service to all industry sectors.
Products will always meet or exceed industry standards for acceptable safety practices and include but not limited to:
- Employee Health - Quantitative & fit testing service for users of respirators and/or self contained breathing apparatus -OSHA accepted - NFPA compliant - meets ANSI Z88.10
- Web Based Safety Awards Programs
- Hazardous and or Flammable Materials Handling and Storage Products including Storage buildings with NFPA Compliant Pre-Engineered or Engineered Fire Control or Explosion Suppression systems
- Workplace Preparation such as personal or fixed fall arrest products
- Specialized Lighting Safety Equipment including, Air Driven lamps, Flashlights and Lantern - Intrinsically Safe and meeting an array of National and International Standards- UL, ULC, CSA, ATEX, IECEx, Lloyds etc.
- Marine Rescue and Safety Equipment
- Linesmen's Equipment and Accessories